- Any registration and/or consent forms required for the purposes of using, purchasing the Services or otherwise acquiring the Services; and
- Any in-store, telephone and/or email enquiries.
- Promedic Laser & Skin is committed to protecting your privacy and the privacy of any personal information provided to us in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- By using this Website and/or the Services, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms, conditions and notices contained in this Website.
Collection of Personal Information
- Personal information is information where an individual’s identity may be ascertained. In making any enquiries and/or purchasing the Services through this Website, you may be required to submit personal information to Promedic Laser & Skin. The nature of the personal information collected by Promedic Laser & Skin on this Website may comprise of the following:
- Your name and contact details, including mailing address, contact phone numbers and e-mail address;
- Credit card details; and
- Other necessary information which may be required from time to time in order for Promedic Laser & Skin to fulfil its functions.
- Promedic Laser & Skin only collects personal information for purposes directly related to our functions, activities and/or the Services. This personal information is only collected when it is necessary for and/or directly related to such purposes, including but not limited to the operation of our Website and the process and administration of your enquiries, orders and/or purchases of our products and/or the Services, including dealing with your requests, enquiries, billings, administration of accounts and other customer care related activities.
Collection of Non-Personal Information
- Promedic Laser & Skin may also collect non-personal information from each user and/or visitor of this Website including but not limited to, the browser name, operating system or pages viewed or accessed while browsing the Website.
Use of your Personal Information
- Promedic Laser & Skin may also use your personal information for a purpose related to the initial purpose of collection if that other purpose has been advised to you or would be within your reasonable expectations, including but not limited to, any offers, promotional or advertising materials and conducting internal feedback. If you do not wish to receive any direct marketing information, please let Promedic Laser & Skin know so that steps may be taken to ensure that you do not receive such materials in future.
- Promedic Laser & Skin may use any non-personal information collected from time to time for the purpose of evaluating Website traffic or to personalise the content you view on this Website.
- Promedic Laser & Skin will not use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose without first obtaining your express or implied consent. Promedic Laser & Skin may however be required to disclose your personal information without your consent if the disclosure is:
- Required or authorised by law;
- Required in order to investigate an unlawful activity;
- Required by an enforcement body for investigative activities; or
- Necessary to prevent a serious or imminent threat to a person’s life, health or safety, or to public health or safety.
Disclosure to Third Parties
- Promedic Laser & Skin does not make any representations about third party websites that may be linked to this Website.
- This Website may use “cookies” to enhance your experience.
- A cookie is a small data file that a website may write to your hard drive when you visit them. A cookie file can contain information, such as a user ID, that this Website may use to track the pages you have visited.
- You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, providing you with the opportunity to either accept or reject it. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser.
Access to your Personal Information
- You have a right to request access to your personal information held by Promedic Laser & Skin and, in general, Promedic Laser & Skin shall comply with such a request within a reasonable time.
- However, Promedic Laser & Skin is not required to give you access to your personal information in certain circumstances as authorised by law, for example if:
- It would be unlawful to provide the information;
- It would pose a serious and imminent threat to the life or health of any individual; or
- It would have an unreasonable impact upon the privacy of other individuals.
- Promedic Laser & Skin shall also take reasonable steps to correct any personal information if it can be established that it is not accurate, up to date or complete.