Anti-wrinkle injections provide a highly effective method of smoothing and plumping skin, and are one of the most widely performed cosmetic treatments today. They work by blocking signals between the nerves and muscles, preventing muscles from contracting and forming lines on the surface of the skin. The result is fast, effective and impressive control of frown lines, wrinkles and fine lines. Anti wrinkle injections are not a permanent solution, and further treatments are required periodically to maintain the effect.
At Promedic anti-wrinkle injections are used for a variety of concerns some of which include; anti-aging (frown, forehead & Crows Feet), gummy smile, upper lip lines, bunny lines, lip flip, hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), teeth grinding, jaw slimming.
When choosing an injectable, it’s vital to select a physician experienced in anti-wrinkle cosmetic injections to ensure the best possible results. At Promedic our Cosmetic Nurses & Doctors are Medically trained to ensure the best possible results are obtained in a safe setting.
At Promedic Laser & Skin, every client is different. We develop a customised treatment plan for you! For this reason, we always encourage our clients to book in a Complimentary Consultation with our Cosmetic Nurse to ensure your treatment plan suits your needs & your goals are achieved.
- Do not rub or touch the treated area until the next morning
- Do not have any facial treatments, laser or massages for a minimum of 2 weeks
- It is recommended you do not lie down for the next 4-6 hours as you may inadvertently effect the adjacent muscle
- Avoid exercise for the next 24 hours and any exposure to any heat treatments such as sauna, hot tub or tanning for 48 hours as it will make your treatment less effective
- Paracetamol is recommended for any headaches or pain. Try to avoid medicines such as ibuprofen (Nurofen) or diclofenac (Voltaren) for the next 24 hours.
- There is a small risk of bruising, it’s generally minor and can be covered up with makeup after 24 hours.
- Arnica tablets can be taken to help reduce bruising.
- Your treatment will take up to 14 days to take effect. You may require additional medication at your 2 week post injection assessment, which will be for an additional fee.
- Please ensure you attend your follow up appointment in two weeks for a follow up consultation where we will be able to assess your treatment.
Dermal fillers are a powerful method for regaining a youthful complexion, minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by creating volume in the inner layers of skin. Cosmetic fillers can be used to restore fullness to lips and cheeks with a natural-looking result, as well as providing volume in the chin, nose, jaw and hands. Dermal wrinkle fillers can be used like makeup to highlight certain features, and are also commonly used to treat darkness under the eyes. The process is carried out using the same substance that naturally provides skin’s fullness in our bodies with a long lasting effect. At Promedic we are experts in face contouring to achieve that healthy, youthful and natural aesthetic.
Dermal fillers restore some of that beautiful look of bursting vibrancy to even the most mature face. With skillful application, you’ll look just like yourself – only more positive, more alert, and all freshened up!
At Promedic, we use dermal fillers to artfully design the exact look that you want. They can often be used in conjunction with other treatments, in a cohesive treatment plan to wipe as much as 25 years off your appearance.
- Do not rub or touch the treated area until the next morning
- Do not consume alcohol for 24 hours after the treatment
- Try to avoid lying down or any strenuous exercise for 6 hours after treatment
- It is recommended that you avoid extended exposure to sun or UV light and exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures including hot drinks for 24 hours.
- It is recommended that you do not apply make up to the treatment area for 12hours after the injection.
- There will be some swelling, tenderness and bruising, which you can cover up with makeup after 12 hrs.
- Arnica tablets or Hirudoid cream can help the healing process. You may feel some lumps in your lips for up to 2 weeks after treatment.
If you have any concerns, please re-book for a follow up appointment for me to review where we will assess your treatment. If you have any pain or discolouration please contact your medical professional immediately to review. As per your consultation and signed consent. The practice of medicine is not an exact science and no guarantee can be or have been made concerning expected results. Please note, you may require several appointments to complete the treatment to work towards your desired aesthetic goals. Please ensure you attend your follow up appointment in two weeks for a follow up consultation where we will be able to assess your treatment.
Cosmetic & Anti-Wrinkle Injectables – Moonee Ponds
Is your skin lacking firmness due to ageing? Are you interested in cosmetic injectables but not quite sure how it all works? Promedic offers revolutionary anti-wrinkle injectables and dermal fillers in our Moonee Ponds clinic for both men and women.
Whether you have deep nasolabial folds around the mouth, frown lines on the forehead or crows feet around the eyes, anti wrinkle injections and fillers are one of the best ways to instantly smooth and plump out the skin – giving you the appearance of a fresher and more youthful looking face.
We can also treat other concerns including gummy smile, upper lip lines, lip flip, hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), teeth grinding and jaw slimming. Our highly qualified nurses and doctors are extensively trained and understand all your anti-ageing concerns. Although not a permanent fix, we guarantee it will give you that extra confidence boost you’re looking for.
Speak To Promedic About Dermal Fillers…
Cosmetic dermal fillers are one of the most effective ways to achieve luminous skin volume without the need for expensive surgery. Promedic Laser & Skin offers the latest anti-ageing and dermal fillers in our local Moonee Ponds, Essendon and Ascot Vale clinic – with all treatments performed by highly qualified doctors and nurses.
We all want to look and feel good. As we age and get older, we tend to lose the much needed elasticity and collagen in our skin (the building blocks within the dermal layer) that keeps us looking radiant and youthful. Cosmetic fillers are uniquely formulated to minimise these fine lines and achieve smoother, fuller and younger looking features by creating that extra volume in the inner layers of the skin.
Dermal Fillers Can Help With:
- Restoring fullness to lips & cheeks
- Providing volume in the chin, nose, jaw and hands
- Highlighting certain features in the face
- Treating darkness under the eyes
At Promedic, we are experts at dermal filler applications and understand the unique needs of our diverse clientele.
Whether you’re interested in freshening up your skin for a future event or more comprehensive contouring using our range of dermal fillers, please don’t hesitate to speak to one of our registered nurses and medical doctors on site.
Interested in learning more about cosmetic injectables near Essendon and Ascot Vale? Contact Promedic Laser and Skin on (03) 9078 3282 and book your FREE consultation today.
You will find us conveniently located at 129 Puckle St, Moonee Ponds.